Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) Ltd supplies a full range of cost effective, fit for purpose conveyors including a complete range of easily adaptable semi-mobile conveyors for transfer of materials between feeders, crushers and screens. The 450mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm wide conveyors are ideal in quarrying, mining, recycling, infrastructure and construction applications. Pilot Modular conveyor systems provide efficient transfer of a wide variety of materials such as coal, aggregate, sand, construction and demolition (C&D) waste, mine ore, crushed rock and river gravel.
Pilot Modular conveyors have capacities to suit our complete range of crushing, screening and washing equipment. The standard semi-mobile transfer and stockpiling conveyors are designed to integrate with the Pilot Modular range and are supplied complete and ready to run ensuring rapid installation. Pilot Crushtec International supplies standard modules which are reconfigurable and scalable and therefore allow customers to start small and change or grow their processing plant as demand increases. These tried and tested conveyors are robust and designed to handle most conditions and materials in all types of applications.
- Quickly and efficiently designed, delivered and set-up within days
- All modules are ready to run - no need for foundations & outsourced frame supply
- Easily adaptable for changing requirements and increased demand
- Turnkey plants from a range of stock standard equipment
- Spare parts are readily available from our PartsLink division
- 600mm, 800mm or 1000mm wide conveyor belting options
- Modular construction for various lengths
- Fixed or mobile support structures with slewing ability
- Feed boot with rubber skirting
- Tail drum guarding
- Tail drum plough scraper
- Angle adjustable troughing idlers
- Self tensioning belt scraper on drive drum
- Rubber lagged drive drum
- Electric motor drive
- Emergency trip lines
To get up and running and start generating revenue quickly, add Pilot Crushtec International’s conveyors to your processing plant and contact us for more detailed information.